Insurance Agency Has Multiple Openings (Cypress)
Compensation: $10.00 to $15.00
Employment type: full-time
- Weekends off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- First Year Reviews 90 days/180 days/365 days
- Production Bonus
- Christmas Bonus
Harmony National Insurance Brokerage is seeking full time employment for the following positions:
1) Life Insurance Agent
- Approaches Potential and current clients by utilizing mailing and phone solicitation.
- Determines client’s particular needs and financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments determining extent of present coverage and investments; ascertaining long term goals.
- Develops coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage action and long term strategy implementation.
- Obtains underwriting approval by completing application for coverage.
- Completes coverage by delivering policy; planning future follow up visits and evaluations of needs.
- Provides continuing service by providing direct deposit form; processing changes in beneficiary and policy loan applications.
- Provides death benefits by delivering policy proceeds; reassessing client needs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances insurance agency reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different request; exploring opportunities to add value to hob accomplishments.
- Primary responsibility is to answer incoming calls on multi-line telephones, direct visitors and clients/customers to their desired destinations in the premises, perform varieties of other administration task as directed by manager, this could include faxing, emailing or even assisting other departments that need help.
- Customer Focus: must have the ability to understand the needs of clients/visitors
- A well-groomed appearance: The receptionist should look good and presentable at all times. Your looks go a long way in enhancing the image of our organization.
3) CSR / Home/Auto Specialist
- At least one year experience is required, must have good computer and communications skills.
- P and C License is required OR in the process of obtaining.
- Responsible for handing customer’s files for homeowners policies, including greeting policy holders, answering phones, handling company inquires, provide accurate valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternative within the time limits, follow up to ensure resolution, keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
All positions require you to be bilingual in English & Spanish.
You may contact us by going to the secure contact form, enter your contact information along with your resume.